Monday, July 11, 2011

30 day challenge: Challenge 2: A clean kitchen.

I was rooting around on blogspot today, and found some blogs that I liked.  One woman, had a picture of her kitchen sink, full of dishes, having cooked for 4 hours to create some marvelous things.  Her dirty kitchen sink was cleaner looking in appearance than my clean sink.  I became disgusted!  I rolled up my sleeves and went to work in my kitchen.  I gave my son some cut up green beans to keep him busy-- he's just learning to eat finger foods-- and I went to work!



 I scrubbed and scrubbed my kitchen.  And I decided for my second challenge:  30 days, a clean kitchen.  Now to make this possible, I have to come up with several problem solvers before they start.  I don't want to spend all my time in the kitchen.  SO I made two dinners tonight in order that I wouldn't have to cook tomorrow night.... thereby making my efforts to save money and have a clean kitchen more feasible.  In previous attempts to have a clean kitchen, I would simply stop cooking.  But since this is not an option, now that I have a wiley 10 month old, and it's easier to eat in then it is to go out.  Cheaper too! 

Here are the results of my efforts.




Which were immediately hampered by my son!  Who made me think that keeping a kitchen clean for 30 days with a 10 month old would be more of a challenge than I want to take on!



1 comment: