Friday, July 15, 2011

What if it's not a cannoli?

What if it's not a cannoli?   Then is it really cheating?  What if I make the wonderful creamy yumminess that goes INSIDE the cannoli?    Then I really didn't eat a cannoli!    I find myself wondering just how I can make the latest greatest dessert involving the filling of the cannoli.  That's what I really like anyway! 

I just checked out this great blog article about how to make cannolis.

http://www.recipegirl.com/2009/04/25/how-to-make-homemade-cannoli/

I'm a new mom.  I'll be leaving the cannoli making to the bakery.  But I am interested in creating something NEW with the filling.  :)  

Here are my ideas:  Fill a cream puff with cannoli filling, figure out a way to make cannoli cake pops, make cupcakes and use cannoli filling for frosting!  Oh yea.  now there's an idea!  CUPCAKE CANNOLIS.  MMMMMM HMMMMMM.   

No comments:

Post a Comment